“The NDP calls on us to take measures to reduce income inequality and raise the income share of the bottom 40% earners. This requires all of us to discuss and reach an agreement on the kind of economic order we want and trade-offs and scarifies we require to achieve it,” said the Minister in the Presidency, Jeff Radebe, at the first Vision 2030 Summit.
The Vision 2030 Summit is a platform for members of the Presidency, key government dignitaries and private sector leaders to share insights, engage and discuss the vision for the National Development Plan. It highlights key aspects around Vision 2030 and how key organisations and individuals can contribute to make it a reality.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- INSIGHT: Raise awareness and discover the latest trends and thinking related to the NDP
- PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE: Share experiences and examples of opportunities presented by the NDP
- PARTNERSHIPS: Link business with government to present innovative answers to NDP
- NETWORK: Meet key decision makers involved in the creation and development of the NDP
- LEARN FROM THE BEST: Gain first-hand information about the Plan and the way forward
WHAT ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Director General, Department of Justice and Constitutional Development
For more interviews, click here
CEO, South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)